“It’s really the best way to keep in touch with our residents.”
iDraper – the Official City App of Draper City – was a strategic investment for the city. The App engages residents and visitors with all the local news, events and twitter conversations, serves the community with easy access to the city directory and saves money with 311 citizen reporting capabilities.
More importantly, Draper City is helping residents “buy local” and business owners market themselves in the new mobile world, shifting from an interrupt driven model where Radio and TV viewers are interrupted with advertising, to a search model where consumers search for and find what they need, just when they need it – on their mobile phone – when they are out and about town.
Together with iFan, Draper City is offering Unique Mobile Marketing Services:
- Free Digital Marketing Workshops on Mobile, Social Media, Internet, Email, Group Buying Deals, Coupons and Traditional (print directories, newspapers, Radio, TV) marketing.
- Free Marketing Consultations on the phone – to the first 25 businesses in Draper only – where you can get a second opinion on your current strategy and answers to questions like – “Am I getting good value for my money? How much should I expect to spend? What should my strategy be?”
- Free Basic Listings so that people can search and find local businesses like shops, restaurants, schools, salons and other local services.
- Local Mobile Marketing Services – include coupons, menus, photos, video links and more in Enhanced Business Listings and give businesses an opportunity to advertise in a variety of Mobile Apps.
- Local Internet and Social Media Marketing – comprehensive suite of local, mobile and social media marketing services for Draper businesses.
|With Free Basic Business Listings, whether it is finding a pizza place for dinner, a car repair shop, a dentist, doctor, tutor or financial planner, residents will be able to find a Draper store or service that serves their needs.|
|A Free Basic Business Listing includes business name, image, description, store hours, click to map, click to call, click to email, click to website.
Merchants can update their own Basic Listings by filling out a form.
|Enhanced listings can include coupons, photos, a menu, brochure, video, podcast or any other documents or urls.
Merchants can subscribe to Enhanced Listings here.
Contact us to learn more about an App for your City.